Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Restless Legs More Condition_symptoms How Do I Help My 4yo Sleep If She Has Very Restless Legs?

How do I help my 4yo sleep if she has very restless legs? - restless legs more condition_symptoms

Since my daughter was a child who was very restless at night. About an hour after she falls asleep each night, she begins to occur violently and she seems in pain, but still half asleep. She enters and blocks the knees to the point where I went into his room and she blew her lip so hard kick. Doctors are reluctant to diagnose the syndrome of restless legs bc of serious side effects of drugs. We have to abate the legs massage. It was difficult to sleep for them and for us parents in the night. Proposals such as this help?

1 comment:

Erica said...

Usually drugs such as Mirapex and requip are effective, but I understand their concerns about side effects, especially with a 4-year-old. Often, the exercise of 2-3 hours before bedtime with stretching exercises before bedtime in combination, are the law can be helpful. Avoiding caffeine may help, but it is probably a 4-year-old consumes caffeine anyway (hopefully!). When I am old daughter, who had the same problems, although I do not remember much about 4-5 years, I still remember crying at the house, trying to d 'get off my legs feel better. Talk to your child's doctor about stretching and massage - because not to say his diagnosis of Restless Legs Syndrome, that is the only drug treatment available.

Post a Comment