Monday, December 21, 2009

Rent To Own Homes In Colorado Where Can I Look At Apartment Listings Online Near Broomfield, Colorado?

Where can I look at apartment listings online near Broomfield, Colorado? - rent to own homes in colorado

I am interviewing for a job, and if I succeed, I will shift from Iowa Broomfield, Colorado. I own a house in Iowa, and may have to rent an apartment in Broomfield, until he is able to sell my house. Where can I find the online classifieds for apartments in Broomfield, Boulder and surroundings? Divert all appear on the websites of local newspapers www.camerahomes.com me, this is not so useful. I am looking for price lists the lowest possible price (without) a roommate, but I can not find listings online. Suggestions?

2 comments:

Alvey Z said...

I went to Idaho, Colorado last year, and I'm not sure that I turn for help. Here is a resource of homes in Colorado is able to contact you. http://www.findanapartmentonline.com/Col ... I bet someone can help.

Enjoy Colorado

wickdsin... said...

rent.com
apartments.com
mynewplace.com
aptbluebook.com
craigslist.com

Or try a search service - is free for you. Search for homes in the courts is to use.

Good luck! I think you may bring the price of the apartments around here compared to where you are to be surprised, so be prepared.

Post a Comment