Thursday, December 17, 2009

Inside Pics Of The Vigina I Would Like To Reask My Question About Low Light Pics. I Am Interested In Pics Of Horses Inside A Closed Barn

I would like to reask my question about low light pics. i am interested in pics of horses inside a closed barn - inside pics of the vigina

floresent with light in the barn and outside photos of horses. Has anyone recommendations please. Thank you! Kodak Z730 and I'm happy for better picture quality. more when I post pictures in the barn, I get white spots on the pictures.

4 comments:

V2K1 said...

In the stable:

--- Turn the camera on a tripod and turn off the flash (the white spots are probably dust particles in flash literature)
--- Set the white balance to fluorescent
--- Set the ISO to the smallest number
--- Auto mode, or better, Shutter priority (if any) to F8
--- With the timer to avoid camera shake

Exterior:

--- Even in low light technology
--- In a good use of action sports, or clear way to stop the movement
--- I always try to ISO (hold down to less grain and noise)

Hope this helps.

Crystal S said...

You have a good stamp of a camera. I have a Kodak and I love it. I have photos of my aquarium at home, and the problem has occurred. I turned off the flash and not look. I might ask another source of light and brightness in the field direction. Photos must promise more success. I hope that helped a little.

Crystal S said...

You have a good stamp of a camera. I have a Kodak and I love it. I have photos of my aquarium at home, and the problem has occurred. I turned off the flash and not look. I might ask another source of light and brightness in the field direction. Photos must promise more success. I hope that helped a little.

Rene B said...

Use a tripod for this type of lighting. Need for a manual camera, you open the aperture, thus giving more light and then you can take pictures without flash. If you use a digital camera system, there should be some options that you choose low-light conditions. Check your manual.

Post a Comment