Thursday, December 31, 2009

Alabama Car Bill Of Sale Could You Help Me Understand The Buying Process With A Private Seller?

Could you help me understand the buying process with a private seller? - alabama car bill of sale

I bought a used car from a private provider. It remains for me to immobilize the vehicle registered. I was told that going after the registration of the vehicle, I pay taxes on the vehicle? The seller does not set the retail price charged. I must build the bill to the sale again? My condition is, Alabama, on the road.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you need to register if you pay taxes, makes you not only gave this phone a lot, but many places in the car is everything you need, it is not much thing

Anonymous said...

Each country has different requirements for what must be a vehicle register. But almost all provide proof of insurance, title, and a form of purchase agreement. You have to pay taxes on the purchase price or value of the loan (which is the licensing agency is able to determine), and you have to pay title, registration and payment of the label.

Anonymous said...

the best solution (to be safe, they are legally) goes online to your states DMV website and confirm

Post a Comment