Friday, February 12, 2010

What Are Some Good Ideas For Facebook Pictures Cool Picture Ideas??

Cool Picture Ideas?? - what are some good ideas for facebook pictures

Ok, so I need ideas for my facebook picture ... I am not referring to general images of MySpace, where people are a symbol of peace and the look in the mirror ..
I mean, cool / different. I love photography, but I do not see any good ideas ... I love colorful pictures, or really with color pictures .. So bored:
1) What are some good ideas or to improve the configuration of the image (these are to be able to help .. if they do not want to see inside, like a vine out xD)
2) What are good editing software (the aid if they are free)
Many thank you, guys!
xoDee

1 comment:

vanessa c said...

https: / / www.photoshop.com / express / index. ...

or Picasa These are really good places to set and change ur pictures always do, or U can write a few pictures of juice, take me on my myspace, and I can help Hope this helps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus ...

Post a Comment