Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Elder Scrolls Iii No Cd/dvd In Morrowind Elder Scrolls III Tribunal How Do I Keep My Strengh?

In Morrowind Elder scrolls III Tribunal how do I keep my strengh? - the elder scrolls iii no cd/dvd

I'm fighting a coordinator with the name of Salas Valor. He has a sword, a sword named Ebony. Drain the points of strength each time I met him. I can beat me well, but except for a few times. My strength is 115 and when she drew her sword, no matter how many potions, the strength that I understand that only increased to 100 to restore. What can I do to keep these points?

2 comments:

Flavor Vortex said...

Unequip whatever your power to start the last 100 Polish and upgrading of the article.

Robert M said...

Try to get into a church to pray. This is again the negative effects.

Post a Comment